Top Tips For Bridal Beauty
Just because there are a million things to plan for your big day doesn't mean you can ignore your beauty routine or put off starting one. Dealing with bad skin, broken nails and brittle hair the day of your wedding can be a nightmare.
Bridal Beauty Tips From the Professionals
Professional salons recommend beginning your beauty program 6 months in advance. Here are their 10 ways to be sure you look your best.
1. Set your beauty budget. Look for special bridal packages offered by salons and spas.
2. Book necessary appointments well in advance. A good hairstylist is worth his/her weight in gold.
3. Discuss the type of cut and color that will best suit your face and hair, and keep it in mind when you buy your headpiece.
4. If you're considering a chemical process like a perm or color, have it done now so you can see if you like it.
5. Start using a nail strengthening treatment now. It's also a good time to lose nasty nail habits like biting and polish-peeling!
6. Select a makeup artist, or schedule a makeup lesson with a pro while you've got time to practice.
7. Begin a skin-care regimen. Consider consulting a dermatologist or aesthetician to help you clear up any persistent problems and get a recommended program for your skin type.
8. Start waxing legs. Repeated waxing actually thins hair growth.
9. Begin a fitness routine emphasizing a low-fat diet and plenty of exercise.
10. Remember that extreme weight changes can wreak havoc on your looks and health, so this probably isn't the time for drastic dieting.
Bridal Beauty - The Last Word
Your beauty routine should also focus on your "inner glow". Take time to deal with stress and anxiety with massage, yoga, or a soak in the tub. When you relax and recharge, you will shine inside and out on your wedding day!
Bridal Beauty Tips
More Related Wedding Planning Articles